A key to the GTMCs success are our Strategy Groups. These specialist groups are dedicated to specific areas of business travel.
All Member Companies are encouraged to nominate a representative to join each strategy group who have specialist knowledge in the groups’ field of expertise.
Each group monitors developments within their sector, makes appropriate recommendations to GTMC Members and Industry Partners, and is often able to bring about changes which will benefit TMC and supplier alike.
GTMC Industry Partner are invited to present to the relevant Strategy Group, updating Members with their latest news and to put their case in any topical debate.
The Strategy Groups are chaired by Members who work with the appropriate supplier representatives to make a real difference to the business travel sector.
Each Strategy Group meets up to six times a year, please refer to our event calendar.
- Accommodation – Adam White, Baxter Hoare Travel
- Air - Paul Allan, Ian Allan Travel
- Industry Affairs - Ajaya Sodha, Key Travel
- People - Andy Craig, HRG / Angela Williams, BCD Travel
- Surface Transport - Anthony Rissbrook, Hillgate Travel
- Technology – David Moore, Travel Management Group
- Twenty/20 - David Giles, Giles Travel