ABOUT THE GTMC
- GTMC is a not for profit membership organisation. Established in 1967 it is a company limited by guarantee with no share capital.
- The GTMC represents a diverse range of TMCs, from the world’s largest to small independent specialists and from major London-based organisations to top regional agencies.
- A key strength of the GTMC is its relationship with key travel industry suppliers. The support of Partners (airlines, hotel companies, rail, car rental and technology providers) enables working together on issues of mutual interest and deliver practical solutions to cross industry issues.
- The GTMC is actively lobbying all those that have an impact on the business travel of members’ clients, be they travel suppliers, Government or EU legislators, opinion formers or the media
- One of the main aims of GTMC’s activities is to promote business travel as an investment and the importance of business travel to the UK economy.
- Passionate about highlighting how business travel is directly linked to the success of the UK economy, the GTMC campaigns for improved and more competitive infrastructure linking the UK with the rest of the world
- The GTMC aims to
- Be a respected membership organisation representing the interests of the business travel community.
- Promote the activities of our members as delivering the best standard of service, quality and value to the business traveller.
About the GTMC:
The GTMC is the UK’s leading professional body for travel management companies. The diverse membership accounts for over 80% of UK expenditure on managed business travel, delivering
value for money and great service to business travellers in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Stacey Stockwell or Emma Wayman at Siren Communications
T: 020 7759 1150
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma.email@example.com
For more information on the GTMC: